Helping Hands Outreach Ministry - We are at your service!
A Ministry to help transform lives through Christ's Love, Grace and Compassion.
The core of Helping Hands Outreach Ministry is rooted in the principles of Christianity. Our mission is a reflection o our practices "A Ministry to help transform lives through Christ's Love, grace and compassion."
Our Mission is to structure Helping Hands Outreach Ministry through other partner ministries. Bethel Ann Arbor has many different ministries, but we are called to impact the areas closet to home:
- Monthly visits to the sick and shut-in members in area nursing homes, hospitals, and their personal resident
- Plan activities at Bethel Ann Arbor for seniors
- Charity fundraisers
- Staples Family Shelter for the Homeless
- Blanket and Coat Drive
- Clothing Drive
- Necessity Items
- Mentor and Tutor for kids and teens
- Sponsorship for summer camp